Know how to wear Mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
Protect yourself in this Using hand gloves
Make Sure Hands Should Be Clean
Buy Proper Gloves Size
- Ability to move your hands comfortably
- No friction on your skin
- Little to no sweating
- Little or no hand muscle fatigue
- Keep your hands above your waist
Protect Your Face Using Face Sheild
The bit of Face shield made of three pieces – the face shield, forehead trap, and silicone tie.
Face shields can be gathered in under two minutes and are completely movable. They can be worn in two different ways, ordinary fit and additional room.